Position: Substation Operator Staff
Job Code: 40713
<Number of employees: 100>
<Report Line: Power Supply Manager >
<Number of Subordinates: 0 persons >
<Saturday Working: Yes>
- Preparation and submission of any document in English and Vietnamese related to management and operation of power supply system for this project.
- Operate all Electrical devices (Open/Close/Lock-Out/Tag-Out –Switching schedule) of the project on demand of T&C Manager.
- Liaise with A2/EVN for any planned/unplanned switching schedule.
- Ensure monitoring and follow up of all electrical apparatus on a daily basis (L-SCADA, P-SCADA, etc)
- Interface with contractors on Permit to Work delivery to secure activities in HV/MV/LV electrical environment.
- Strictly apply the procedures related to the project (Safety related)
- Review procedures in accordance with Power Supply design, standards, decrees, circulars implemented at project commencement date and report to Power Supply Manager.
- Report all Electrical defects/ Power Supply configuration changes to Power Supply Manager and T&C Manager. Operating, monitoring with high responsibility, pre-trouble shooting, making the daily, monthly check sheet, report the abnormal condition of equipment to Power Supply Manager.
- Provides written daily report based on the above items.
- Any works and documentation necessary for the execution of the Project, which is instructed by Power Supply Manager
- Operate/ Switching the E&M equipment/device of the Project during T&C phase if required.
- To be trained to operate the railway power system including 110kV, 22kV, OCS and DC systems.
- Working Time: 8:30-17:30 (Monday - Saturday)
- Overtime working at night including weekend whenever required.
- Possibility of shift working in future;
- Working whenever there is a call out receive.
- Monthly Salary: 1,232–1,232USD