Overview of the role:
Senior Account Executives work closely with their clients throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis for making sure that all the activities related to an event go smoothly. They manage administrative and campaign work, ensuring that this is all completed on time and on budget.
- Company requirements:
- Write client and internal contact reports ;
- Write client reports after campaign;
- Prepare administration tasks;
- Maintain relationship with all clients to ensure high level of client satisfaction;
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all colleagues;
- Able to understand customers’ requirements and communicate them to company;
- Able to speak out “point of view” of each project to customers;
- Able to understand cost structure and company’s expectation margin for each project;
- Keep Management team updated with Competitors activities or Industry trend.
- Deliver a highly proactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with client base;
- Hands on project management of current and future campaigns, including taking detailed briefs, preparing and presenting proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time and within budget and client expectations;
- Lead the brainstorming to devise an campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- Work with the Account Manager to brief media, think creative and research, and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Make a task list and allocate the resource to execute the campaign
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaign;
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Write MC scripts, program agenda, …
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Support the Account Manager with the daily running of a busy client facing team
- Make 'pitches' along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Work in a creative & professional environment
- Work in a concrete working system company
- Have a chance to work directly with famous suppliers related to light & sound; celebrities & bands.
- Have a chance to attend the annual trainings facilitated by Group General Manager/ Account Directors/Event Directors/Senior Account Managers/Account Managers.
- Have a chance to see your succession planning: Senior Account Executive -> Associate Account Manager -> Account Manager -> Senior Account Manager -> Account Director