*Responsible for controlling all accounting task as Chief accountant
- Process invoices, staff claims and payments
- Check the content of the contract with customers/ suppliers and follow.
- Taking care necessary documents for import and export
- Check all records, ledgers and day-to-day transactions (receipt voucher, payment voucher, cash advances, assets… to post to the accounting system) which done by subordinates.
- Maintain Balance Sheet schedules eg: Fixed Assets, Prepayments, Deposit, etc.
- Following bank transactions, current liabilities & receivable, long-term liabilities & receivable, assets, depreciation of assets, loans, owner’s equity…
- Make Financial Statement, Profit/ Loss, Cash Flow reports to the Parent company.
- Liaise with auditors and tax authorities.
- Issue VAT invoice for customers.
- Check monthly/quarterly/yearly Tax declaration: VAT, PIT and relative others.
- Prepare a full set of monthly/ quarterly/ reporting pack and year-end financial statements.
- Cooperating and assign asks to total 3 subordinates
- 1 GA, 1 accounting in HoChiMinh office and 1 accountant in Factory
- Report directly to Japanese manager in English or Japanese
- Having Chief accountant
- Age; 35 years - 50 years
- English ; Intermediate writing and reading skill
- Having experience in same size of company
- Having experience in Japanese company
- Parking card and fee
- Lunch allowance
- All information will be shared in interview
- Japanese manager 50 years - Very kind person
- Accounting department
3 member - all less than 34 years old
Salary; less than 1,000USD