Objectives on the job:
The WMS Implementation Manager is responsible for implementing warehouse management systems and processes within Rhenus distribution centers or Warehouses. Interact with Operation Teams, Information System and IT team supporting the definition and delivery of business solutions for new or existing clients based on defined business processes and functional requirements.
Main tasks: (technical and managerial)
· Participates in the creation and maintenance of all internal team standards and ensures that team members adhere to these processes when executing their duties
· Ensure that appropriate tools/processes are leveraged, and effective communication and support is provided throughout the realization of different Projects.
· Train and mentor team associates on solutions and best practice in support of implementations and continuous improvement.
· Participate in integration meetings with prospects/clients to determine system requirements and specifications relative to integration mapping and product configuration.
· Translate client/business requirements into system requirements, technical specifications and logical data mappings for integration.
· Partner with Contract Logistics ops/engineering to translate Concept of Operations into solution configuration.
· Assist with analysis of customer or operational requirements and solution design.
· Provide subject matter expertise in development of system requirements and Concept of Operations.
· Addresses problems of JDA implementation, integration, systems compatibility, system availability, and possesses knowledge of multiple supporting application platforms.
· Document applicable Functional Requirement Specification as necessary for enhancements to core products to meet scope of proposed solution.
· Configure Rhenus Warehousing Solution applications based on solution design and Concept of Operations.
· Assist in the development of test plans, data and cycles to ensure that all requirements identified in the requirements gathering phase will be validated.
· Support User Acceptance Test (UAT) process assuring proper deployment of the solution meeting 4 bottom lines (Scope, Time, Cost & Quality)
· Provides knowledge, training, and expertise of JDA functionalities to Key user and End users in all warehouses.
· Monitoring and controlling effectively change control, problem management, and communication among JDA Project Team and users to solve or mitigate all risk and issue throughout the project implementation.
· To discuss with operation warehousing team for continue improvement under IT solution perspective.
· Collaborate with IT regional infrastructure to ensure that all IT equipment’s and infrastructure are properly working and help report issues encountered from Operational team.
· Collaborate regional IT team to align with Infrastructure standard, change and data security policy.
· First contact for Business, Customers and Partners for all EDI related topics
· Create EDI / Web Services mapping specification / descriptions
Computer & Technical Literacy: (e.g. for budgets, results, employees)
N.B: System integration via API / EDI does not required self-development, just understanding on its workflow , pro & con and purposes.
www.rhenus.com Number of employees: 500-999