The job holder will supervise daily warehousing activities including receipt, delivery to truck / shipment and the implementation of security measures.
1. Supervise all delivery activities
- Set up new procedure (if any) for managing all logistics procedure (import/ export / local delivery by truck, barge, container, etc)
- Set up guidelines of hygiene of transportation mean (truck, barge, and container) & transportation mean standard requirement
- Create / adjust necessary forms for weight-bridge, warehouse, forwarder, transporter … for supporting all logistics procedure.
- Coordinate with sales, production, finance or other dept for giving better control of stock / order / delivery in order to meet with customer’s requirement & stock management, delivery schedule, etc
- Review & improve the current delivery procedure (weight bridge, order/ delivery, at customer‘s warehouse, etc) for better control & manage.
2. Warehouse reports
- Daily checks & review reports of raw materials, packing materials, products and by-products.
- Sign & submit daily reports to Senior Manager and related personnel timely and accurately.
- Follow up and control the documentation filing according the ISO system.
- Ensure warehouse reports (weekly & monthly) submitted on time.
3. Goods delivery and receipt
- Well monitor to ensure goods delivered orderly and properly.
- Monitor to ensure means of transport meet our hygiene requirement.
- Monitor to ensure goods loaded & unloaded tidily, orderly, & properly.
- Receive Sales Order & Delivery Order, check and decide to release goods.
- Well control the goods receipt in proper manners.
4. Inventories control
- Monitor/ follow up to ensure products incoming or outgoing followed the proper procedures.
- Supervise inventory data accurately updated.
- Keep good records and submit the report as required.
5. Good housekeeping practices and safety rules
- Work together with relevant department to ensure products fumigated properly and not affected to warehouse Staff‘s health.
- Coordinate with Lab R&D Staff to ensure goods maintained in good condition (weevil free and no insect infestation).
- Direct and take timely and proper measure to minimize damage or loss in terms of emergency.
- Ensure safety rules are well- observed.
- Keep the warehouse clean, tidy and order.
6. Upkeep of in-department equipment & facility
- Upkeep the equipment, forklifts and facility in good condition.
- Timely and periodically do maintenance and repair.
7. Information Commitment & Good communication
- Commit to keep all data confidentially, and not allowed to any leakage of information to outside.
- Communicate with customers, suppliers, truck drivers in amicable and courteous manner.
8. Good Supervision & Job Evaluation.
- Guide and supervise warehouse staff to fulfill their assigned duties in proper way. Implement ISO system accordingly.
- Timely evaluate staff performance.
- Keep Senior Manager informed if any abnormality happened to seek for solution & instruction.
- University degree or above
- >5 years of experience in Warehouse Control, including at least 2 years of experience in equivalent positions
- Good computer literacy (Ms Office, SAP System)
- Good English (writing & speaking)
- Honest, active, responsible, positive attitude, self-motivation
- Good management, communication & problem-solving skills
- Able to work under high pressure
https://2btalent.net/ Number of employees: 30