❖ 60% Training Arrangement and Delivery
● Conduct HR part of “3 days of Culture” to ensure new comers understand and adapt to our company culture in efficient way.
● Support in cooperation with outsource vendors and suppliers to organize required training courses for staff, and ensure staffs receive training certificates (CPR, Certificates for PTs, Yoga instructors etc) after completing the courses.
● Coordinate with Corporate Office and related departments to arrange staff training programs based on organizational and employee needs, such as Mastery Accelerator courses.
● Conduct soft skill training courses by HR for supervisor level and below with enthusiasm to help staff get developed.
● Assist to manage the delivery of training programs to ensure company training standard.
● Arrange continuous training for unsuccessful participants to give continuous improvement.
❖ 20% Training Needs and Training Material
● Read and use questionnaires and surveys to improve self-skill and analyze training needs to propose new courses to give training and development opportunities to all staff.
● Support in developing training resources for in-house courses with high standard.
● Compile Training Material of all departments, standardize the format, translate into English – Vietnamese and vice versa.
❖ 10% update and report Training Courses
● Regularly update information related to training within the industry and report on monthly training activities.
● In charge of training related administration as per request.
❖ 10% Other tasks as per request of line manager and company.
● Bachelor Degree, major in business administration/human resources/education is preferable
● Fresh graduate or at least 1 year of working experience in training/ Teaching Assistant at education corporation is preferrable
● Good English and Vietnamese, both writing and speaking
● Good training skills, communication skills
● Good computer skills, especially in MS Power Point and Excel
● Good attention to details
● Good attitude, studious
https://careers.vn.fitlg.asia Number of employees: 4000