Executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of an international bank. Our client is seeking a Transaction Banking Manager. The role will be based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
The Transaction Banking Manager is responsible for leading the transaction banking team to achieve the KPI target, support RMs for cross sales.
· Be responsible to implement business strategy, maintain and develop the portfolio of Large Corporate clients across multiple industries.
· Comply with risk management policies of both local regulation and internal policy
· Lead the team to achieve KPI target
· Work closely with Corporate Banking Department to enable smoothly transaction delivery, lead the promotion of product to customer and identify cross selling opportunities.
· Maintain the strong pipeline to meet the KPI target, join the client meeting with Corporate Banking Department
· Bachelor’s degree in Banking Major/finance/economy
· Have good knowledge of transaction banking products such as cash management/trade finance
· 5 – 10 years of working experience in Bank
· Leadership skill, have networking relationship
· English is fluent for both communication and writing
· Understand of local/regional financial laws and regulations