Be responsible for maintaining equipment in brewery area to achieve the targeted equipment efficiency and maintenance cost.
- Execute the planned and incidental maintenance and immediate breakdown repairs.
- Restore deterioration of equipment and improve weakness of components by tagging and detagging abnormalities.
- Ensure all maintenance and repair activities in compliance with the legal regulations of safety, health and environment, the company policy and the nature of work as requested by the superiors.
- Participate in overhaul activities to ensure the equipment/machine is in good condition.
- Participate in TPM improvement teams and other job assigned whenever required.
- Keep the workplace clean, tidy and hygienic.