• Collects, filters and prioritizes product-related issues and needs occurring in the region with feedback of complaints handling.
• Performs technical scans and audits at designated customers.
• Conducts in the testing process as well as in the implementation of new company products and technologies.
• Helps with process optimization and operational excellence at the customer’s location.
• Aligns technical activities within allocated North and Center territories in Vietnam.
• Respond to customer needs/complaints and quickly decide appropriate solution to reduce down-time for customer.
• Supports and validate Technical Data Sheet information flow to allocated region. • Supports execution of technical sales representative assessment and training program to operators level at customer sites.
• Supports technical, color and IT helpdesk for the region.
• Manages and maintains standardized complaint handling process through Customer Relationship Management System (if applicable).
• Manages activities within AkzoNobel Training Center (ATC): implements standardized equipment, technical sales representative training activities and standardized best practices to product applications.
• Supports implementation of Packaging Coatings Vietnam solutions within area of services.
• Regularly monitors and communicates to field force latest news regarding technical bulletins and developments, including standards and best practices.
• Monitors Market intelligence (innovations): relative products, process, equipment and competitor’s one.
• Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations.
• Works closely with Country Technical Service Manager to ensure matrix structure operates efficiently.
• Acts as an ambassador and encouraging talent processes and engagement.
• Ensures job profiles are in place, sets objectives for team members, reviews development and provides clear, open and constructive feedback on performance combined with the appropriate actions.
• Strengthens the talent pipeline by developing talent and regularly assesses and discusses talent and internal movement. Continuously monitors and evaluates retention risk.
• Stimulates manages and follows through on employee engagement and builds on the workforce to reflect the societies and markets in which we do business (D&I).
• Creates an open environment in the team where all people can perform at their best and stimulates the development of others and ensures an engaged team.
• Ensures reporting line is fully informed and acts in line with HSE and Compliance regulations.
• Takes ownership by representing Country Technical Service Manager towards own team and vice versa.
• Proactively manages the costs to serve in accordance to the commercial’s demands.
• Reports on progress on a continuous base
Bachelor of Science graduated. Chemical & Mechanical background is preferred.
A minimum 5 year relevant experience in Packaging Coatings industries, especially 2Pc canmaking industries is preferred.
Knowledge of printing/ inks/ coatings’ technologies and application, especially for 2Pc Aluminum can segment.
Good communication skill
Ability to handle multi-task jobs
Ability to motivate and inspire others.
Ability to work independence.
Ready to move and work in difference location/territories
www.akzonobel.com Number of employees: 1500 - 2000