The position of Technical Sales Engineer (TSE) is responsible for growing new customers and new business opportunities. The work starts with evaluating the market segments & territories assigned by company, then looking for potential customers, making appointments, determining potential business opportunities and keep following-up until the project closed-won/or lost.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Searching for new customers who might benefit from company products or services and maximize customers’ potential in designated regions.
- Developing long-term relationships with customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Persuading customers that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Negotiating contract terms and conditions to meet both customer and company needs.
- Achieving regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets customer needs.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and technical experts