Get to know our Team:
When you're an engineer at Grab, you are part of the heart and soul of the company. Our passion is anchored in the work that we do, and this is reflected in the impact we make on millions of lives on a daily basis. Our team is empowered by creating amazing services and tools that serve millions of passengers, driving partners, and fellow grabbers.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support the launches of products and features, working with both business op and engineering to gather requirements, configurations setup and testing for Food related products.
- Responsible in resolving technical Food issues and providing support to stakeholders.
- Responsible in helping to improve reliability, stability and scalability challenges with other engineering teams
- Resolve technical issues that cannot be resolved through normal operations and maintenance procedures and
- Provide leadership on outage calls in order to drive issue resolution and limit impact to the user.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Development, and Customer Service teams as required in order to drive long-term product improvements.
- Participate in “standby” on an as needed basis to ensure that expert level support is available on a 24×7 basis.
- Support the development and delivery of training programs and support documentation to other departments on new operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Provide guidance to Engineering and Customer Service teams with the validation and deployment of new products and services to ensure trouble free application changes
- Provide expert on-site and remote support during major software upgrades
The must haves:
- Must have at least 2 years experience related to support or operations.
- Must have been involved in supporting product / system / application launches and understand high level SDLC
- Must have strong understanding of support flows and procedures
- Must be familiar with working via online tools like Zendesk, Google Calendar, Web based email, etc
- Must know how to debug basic mobile hardware and software issues
- Must be fluent in both English and Tagalog
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Must be able to work independently and remotely.
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Knowledgeable in mobile operating systems (iOS, Android)
- Must be phone and internet savvy
- Excellent in problem solving and troubleshooting skills on mobile hardware and software
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Avid user of Grab Application
- Preferably a degree / pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related fields (but not mandatory)