1. Work closely with management, cooperate Sourcing & Engineering to develop & localize main & sub material
2. Search, contact, evaluate & develop the supplies if the potentially qualified.
3. Maintain relationship with key suppliers for sustainable and competitive sources of raw materials.
4. Set and work on sub material pricing structure of the company, manage the pricing and payment terms.
5. Develop new products and negotiate the prices and payment terms.
6. Regularly monitor the material testing reports & drive process improvement initiatives to attain increased through put & quality
7. Regularly update the market trends / prices / competition / legislation
8. Attend trade shows in Vietnam & Asia.
1. Education Required – University graduate, major in leather engineering and/or textile is an advantage
2. Experience Over 3-5 year experience in raw material development
3. Skills and Abilities Professionally qualified in sub-material processing and manufacturing Strong vendor assessment skills Trend conscious / awareness Ability to communicate with all organizational levels Fluency in written / spoken English
www.truongthanh.com Number of employees: 6000