● Partner with hiring managers and HR managers to fully understand the scope, responsibilities and requirements of the high level positions to be filled.
● Provide consultation to managers on staffing and placement options.
● Build up and maintain strong relationships with a wide range of talent pool, especially for critical and managerial roles.
● Plan, develop and implement new and productive Talent Acquisition strategies to attract and acquire required talents.
● Design, plan & execute selection processes (conduct interviews, administer capability and psychometric tests etc.)
● Evaluate applicant qualifications in comparison to requirements, develop a best qualified list of applicants using effective assessment rating methods.
● Resolve issues with managers and applicants on staffing actions.
● Close recruitment case files, maintain accurate tracking system and report on activity. ● Create and present KPI reports.
● Other tasks assigned by Talent Acquisition Manager and HR Director.
● Bachelor degree, preferably MA in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar relevant field.
● 5+ years of experience as TA Supervisor and management level headhunting.
● High influencing and networking competency.
● In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
● Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, capability tests etc.).
● Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards.
● Experience with HRIS, ATS (applicant tracker system), Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools.
● Ability to motivate employees.
● A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills