Design and coordinate to roll out Business Excellence, NCE/LEAN strategy and monitor implementation progress
• Prepare and communicate Business Excellence, NCE/LEAN strategy and roll out plan w/ colleagues
• Train/coach to ensure an overall understanding of the different NCE/LEAN streams, how to use methodology/tools and how do they integrate through the LEAN implementation
• Obtain agreement on integrated roll out plan at Function level from relevant stakeholders
• Support adherence to LO, E&T & FI Pillar methodology, provide support, create alignment and review plans and actions
• Act as the single point of contact within SC for all NCE/LEAN Initiatives.
• Liaise w/ cross-functional colleagues to identify and remove roadblocks and implement the continuous improvement of end-to-end process • Ensure that the improvements/projects translate directly into a visible and tangible value
• Promote and support cross-fertilization of ideas, knowledge, standards, improvements and learning throughout Supply Chain
• Initiate & lead improvement projects w/in supply chain and cross functions as needed and/or requested by management or as part of the on-going development and maturation of the functional models. Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions. Lead change management and implementation, maintenance of analytical processes, tools and knowledge Develop analytics solutions and processes in all areas as required (e.g. Supply Chain, Logistics, Customer Services, ...).
• Lead Supply Chain team to deploy solutions aligned to the Strategy of the Functional Stream and to the Supply Chain Vision as per support agreement
Number of employees: 100-499