- Be informed of new products to import.
- Coordinate with Nespresso HQ for receiving documents and or samples of products.
- Ensure translation of documents.
- Prepare Visa form and Visa update form.
- Submit to the Visa department.
- Ensure all visas are up to date and well documented (soft and hard copy).
Replenishment Plan and Order management:
- Review and update forecasts monthly with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Prepare, follow and update the Replenishment plan.
- Prepare monthly orders monthly and weekly update forecasts.
- Place Order and Forecast in the supplier system, following internal process.
- Ensure that data has been correctly input in the internal system (stock quantity/, Shelf life etc.)
- Check and validate Proforma Invoice.
- Request, collect and transfer necessary documents from the suppliers to send to the Custom clearance service provider for preparation of the customs clearance process.
- Be in charge or work with the Logistics department for importing products via Airfreight and/or Sea Freight.
- Negotiate (if necessary) the rates and conditions with designated forwarders (payment terms, credit limit etc.)
- Follow up the status of each Purchase Order with Supplier/ Forwarder to coordinate and arrange the pick-up at supplier warehouse
- Manage and assist the import customs clearance process with our service provider – supply all necessary documents and conduct all and any procedure to prepare the customs clearance of the Company’s imported goods (Sales contract, Packing List, Invoice, Health Certificate if any etc.).
- Provide shipment’s details to insurance and follow up on claims if necessary.
Stock management & Logistic:
- Make sure all items have minimum Shelf Life in order to forecast the order on time to have enough quantity + safety stock until next PO.
- Shelf life management: Report Short Shelf Life Products Monthly.
- Ensure expired products are written off (in all Vietnam) and sent to our partner for recycling program.
- Keep and organize all documentation.
- Be responsible for the stock in the HBT office.
- Receive National Transfer request, receive approval, input, and coordinate with other departments.
- After validation of orders, prepare the payment request form with signature of Managers/Supervisors (from BOD) and send it to the accounting dept.
- Follow up the payment schedule with the accounting department.
- Prepare, follow up and settle all payments to Forwarder, Custom clearance service provider or any other related parties.
Quality and Claim management:
- Inform and follow up with suppliers / Forwarders about any quality issues, quantity and condition of products received.
- Follow up actions plan with warehouse team to improve the quality of delivery to stores
- Coordinate with warehouses to collect any information, proof about problems on the product received.(deformed, broken, expired products) in order to claim back from the supplier / Forwarder.
- Bachelor Degree with a major in Supply Chain, Import-Export, International Business, Business Administration, Foreign Trade with basic knowledge of transportation.
- Having 2-3 years’ experience in Supply Chain or purchasing in the F&B industry, FMCG or food retailer.
- Good communication in Vietnamese & English, French is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good analytical mind and organizational skills