· Perform the final inspection and product & process audits in suppliers, maintain the inspection and audit data in SAP and drive continually improvement activities based on the audit findings
· Manage the supplier self-inspection project to support and monitor suppliers' performance and customers' inspections including download the lots #, review the reports, maintain the inspection data in SAP, monitor or perform the inspection on national customers' products as necessary;
· Create quality notifications and assign & close tasks appropriately in SAP.
· Analyze data from customer feedback, final inspection, product & process audits, and provide feedback to the responsible functional groups to ensure that corrective actions are assigned as appropriate;
· Follow up the implementation of ECO (Engineering changes order) at the factory;
· Lead the supplier quality improvement plan and participate in cross-functional problem-solving teams.
· Involve in the phase gate reviews for the 1st mass production;
· Work closely with SDE for a reasonable and effective product & process audit plan and quality problem solving.
· In coordination with regulatory compliance team, work with suppliers on the process related to regulatory compliance of company products.
· Determine the need for and coordinate containment and corrective action activities for rejects and customer complaints;
· Assist with the creation, development, and implementation of company processes and procedures.
· Work closely with cross functional teams to eliminate roadblocks & communication barriers that may affect quality and delivery requirements.
· Consistently support compliance by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable laws and regulations
· Understand workplace hazards and take steps to proactively prevent and report hazards or injuries in the workplace. Cooperate in Safety Programs, initiatives, and investigations.
· Demonstrate our five core values of Integrity, Customer Responsiveness, Innovation, Passionate Contribution & Empowerment and Continuous Improvement
· Other duties deemed necessary to support the Company’s business operations
· Knowledge of sheet-metal manufacturing, Audio /Video furniture etc.
· Familiar with manufacturing processes for mechanical products like stamping, welding, powder coating, assembly etc.
· Proven ability to work independently, as a member of a team and as a team leader
· Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written) in English
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team player
· Proficient in the use of personal computers, internet and Microsoft Office suite of software including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook (or related e-mail system)
· Proven ability to query and manipulate data using MS Excel, MS Access, Minitab, and/or other programs and transform the data into information
· Proven ability to write technical documents such as procedures and specifications
· Ability to interpret standards, specifications, procedures, drawings, etc.
· Desire to solve problems
· Proven ability to solve problems utilizing common problem-solving methodologies/tools such as PDCA, DMAIC, 8D, 5 Why, Fishbone diagrams, Pareto charts, Control charts, FMEA, Process capability Study, etc.
· Proven ability to lead cross-functional projects
· Proven ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
· Proven ability to make sound decisions within established guidelines
· Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law
· Ability to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and to appropriately prioritize workload based upon organization or department needs
· Be detail-oriented and have excellent follow-through skills
Number of employees: 400