To be responsibility to manage all activities in assigned store
- Overall manage all store activities includes: service, sales, hygiene,
- product quality, maintenance, material orders for sales…
- Conduct sale plan and monitor staff to meet sales target daily, monthly;
- Solve all problems and customer complain that happened at store
- Evaluate performance for store staffs.
- Control COGs, labor cost, other cost at the store
- Check to ensure bar book, kitchen and cash book are correctly and conduct inventory monthly (bowl, spoon, chopsticks, cups, ...)
- Schedule work and assign tasks to employees; manage working time through timesheets and support the Human Resources department in timekeeping, give pay-slip for store employees.
- Support Human Resources department for recruiting, training and
evaluating new employees.
- Perform other duties as required by management