Ecolab has an opening for a Service Technician in our Nalco Water Downstream Group. As a Service Technician you will work closely with our on-site team to support the provision of contractual services in a safe, efficient and effective application of products, services and technologies.
- Fulfilling contractual service(s) at our client facility, to include, but not exclusive to:
- Routine process sample collection, analysis and reporting;
- Working 5 day per week and service during 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (but do not full time everyday depend on onside condition). In case that request troubleshooting out of working time, request to work.
- Maintenance of documentation and reports;
- Managing and maintaining chemical inventory; Fill chemical to base tank if level in tank is low. Adjust chemical dosage of our chemical
- Do service report to customer (if any)
- Communicate with customer about result of treatment
- Maintaining and developing relationships with client personnel;
- Additional duties can include: minor equipment / instrument repair and calibration;