- Advises and supports the Board of Directors, managers of Divisions / Departments, member companies to develop human resource plans to meet the Group's strategic objectives.
- Designing policies and Implementing talent attraction programs, creating a sustainable source of candidates to meet long-term HR plans
- Build and develop a relationship with potential Candidates
- Building and continuously updating the database of potential candidates (Talent Pool) to ensure quality human resources for the company now and in the future.
- Receiving and analyzing recruitment proposals of departments / companies, member companies; planning recruiting, coordinating and organizing the implementation of those
- Deploying recruitment process according to a process to help companies choose suitable personnel for recruitment requirements (focus on recruiting managers and higher positions)
- Manage recruitment channels, focal points to work with recruitment partners (if necessary)
- Managing candidate relationships, improving candidate experience throughout the recruitment and post-recruitment process
Participating in programs to increase and develop EVP
- Participate in programs to develop CMC employers' brand to the candidates community
- Participating in internal programs to increase employee satisfaction and engagement with the company.
Participate in Group-level HR projects
- Participating in internal programs to increase employee satisfaction and engagement with the Proposing, supporting to develop and complete content of human resource processes, regulations and policies