- Rates negotiation with carriers.
- Day to day pricing and strategy formulation.
- Responsible managing tender/RFQ include understand the requirements, lead in preparation, co-ordinate internally, analysis revenue and cost level, ensure all details completed according to customer’s requirement within deadline.
- Work closely with International sales Dept. ; sale owner on RFQ briefing, internal strategic set up for RFQ
- Offer which support volume and GP growth.
- Understanding and analyse market trends, assist in provide pricing strategies for sales team.
- Constantly support Sales for best rate and terms, spaces...
- Internal customer servicing and interaction with Operations staff/Accounting…
- Further increase customer satisfaction and business share through aggressive and quick pricing.
- At least 03 years in logistics filed with similar positions
- Have a good command of English (TOEIC 650)
- Excellent customer service attitude & can work under high pressure with high motivation
- Good commnunication, negotiation, persuasion & analysis skill
3) Qualification: At least university graduated, majoring in Business, Economics, Maritime, or other related fields
Number of employees: 999-2000