Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of an international company specializing in Digital Health. Our highly respected client is seeking for a Senior Medical Writer with at least 3 years of experience in medical writing for the health industry.
The Senior Medical Writer will be responsible for developing educational content directed to healthcare providers, patients, etc. This position is based in HCMC.
· Develops and maintains relationships with distributors.
· Participates in strategic planning and project meetings with internal and client teams as needed.
· Plans, develops and writes materials as assigned, working under the close supervision of the scientific staff on specific initiatives to ensure alignment with strategic objectives.
· Partners with creative services to develop highly visual and engaging materials that maintain a high level of scientific accuracy and achieve our client’s strategic objectives.
· Partners with internal team and provides onsite support at key client meetings or events.
· Secures references as needed through the appropriate channels to provide full support of all claims and provides clean delivery of reference packets for internal and client teams.
· Collaborates with editorial to resolve grammatical or stylistic errors or concerns.
· Takes a proactive solutions-oriented approach into all tasks.
· Medical Doctor or PhD/Basic Degree in life sciences or similar discipline
· Minimum 2 years in medical communications, healthcare agency, medical education, or similar field
· Proven experience translating complex scientific concepts for a variety of managed care audiences.
· Flexibility to meet the demands of a dynamic environment.
· Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
· Fluent English