- The primary responsibility of this role is to deliver actionable and tangible insights that clearly address clients’ needs, objectives and challenges. This includes Isentia’s mainstream and social media clients who regularly work with us to derive what does media data mean to their business.
- While social media and mainstream data will be a primary data source for analysis, this individual will need to be creative, versatile and dynamic in applying other data sources such as web search, CRM data, traditional market research data and other digital data set.
- While delivering quality insights is the core emphasis, the Director will need to support the Business Development and Account Management teams in articulating the findings in storytelling and impactful manner as well as providing research advisory to clients.
- The Sr Manager/Director will also need to work closely with other teams such as Production to manage and coordinate projects and R&D to continuously drive improvement and innovation in capturing data.
- He/she needs to manage a team of 4/10+ insights analysts/managers/senior managers (depending on Sr. Manager or Director role) to ensure reports will be delivered on time and of high-quality.
- At operational and project management level, it is important that the Sr Manager/Director can optimize resources and workflow by coordinating within and across team(s) and assigning tasks and projects effectively.
- Degree in Market Research, Media, Communications, Business or other related Social Sciences.
- Minimum 6/10 years’ experience (depending on Sr. Manager or Director role) in Market Research, particularly in quantitative research methodologies and dataset will be necessary.
- Alternative experience in digital, marketing or communication analytics maybe considered as well.
- Experience as people manager is essential.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skill.
- Individuals who are highly-motivated, go-getter, results-driven and receptive to dynamic changes.
- Proven capability in time and project management with ability to coordinate and manage teams remotely across different countries.
- Good analytical and logical skills – eye for details, ability to make sense of data and ask the “what does this mean?”
- Experience in using data visualisation, dashboard tools is desired but proficient in Microsoft Office is a must. (Experience with Microsoft Power BI, Pivot Table or Tableau will be advantageous.)
https://www.isentia.com/ Tổng số nhân viên: 100-499