- Be able to do the staff recruitment.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- In-charge of all admin activities under Talent Acquisition.
- Responsible for daily activities relating employee management in our HRIS – Workday with timeliness and accuracy.
- In charge of contract management including internal transfer processes.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Education Level Required : Bachelor degree
- Field of study : University degree –Business administration, Law, HR
- Professional designations: Property development, Construction
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 02 years of experience working in HR
- Having good knowledge of Labour Law & HR Practices
- Strong communication skills (Vietnamese, English)
- Dynamic and high learning ability, hard working and a can-do attitude;
- Capable to work independently under pressure;
- Have “can do” attitude
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office & Good at English
- Good networking skills
http://careers.keppelland.com.vn/ Number of employees: 400