TASK ACHIEVEMENT / NHIỆM VỤ CHÍNH
- Documentation checks on systems and information checks for suspicious applications have escalated.
- Distinguishing fraud cases, thereby analyzing the root of that suspicion, as well as other normal cases if not cheating to have a direction to report to consult on handling of that record.
- Point out process / product weaknesses for improvement.
- Support for line management in the development of fraud prevention tools and systems.
OTHER TASK (if any) / NHIỆM VỤ KHÁC (nếu có)
- Other tasks assigned by Anti-Fraud supervisor by time to time
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION / GIÁO DỤC, BẰNG CẤP:
- University graduate or higher majors such as Business Administration, Finance, Banking.
- Or graduated from a full-time college degree from 3 years or more majoring in business administration, finance, banking.
EXPERIENCE / KINH NGHIỆM:
- At least 01-year work experience in Banking, Finance industry is required
- Experienced in underwriting or anti-fraud would be a plus.
- Priority in experience monitoring fraud detection in credit card operations
INDIVIDUAL CHARACTERISTICS / TÍNH CÁCH CÁ NHÂN:
- Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic in detail of data and numbers
- Flexible in solving issues, Friendly, can-do attitude, fast learner
COMMUNICATION / KỸ NĂNG GIAO TIẾP
- Strong communication and the ability to assume increasing responsibilities in a rapidly-changing environment.
LANGUAGES, COMPUTERS, ETC... / KỸ NĂNG NGOẠI NGỮ, VI TÍNH, …
- Good at Microsoft office skills,especially Excel and Word,Good English writing skill is a plus.
OTHER SKILLS / KỸ NĂNG KHÁC
- Ability to work independently, work in groups, or have the ability to work on weekends when needed