Role & Responsibilities
- Understand the existing applications and design philosophies
- Create a wireframe to check the user experience
- Create graphic designs (POSM, banners, ads, T-shirts, other goods,…)
- Gather requirements for design tasks from people
- Manage tasks based on the business needs and priority as the company
- Report to CTO in English
- 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer, information architect, UX researcher or similar.
- Experience in using graphic tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop) etc.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating design solutions and showing your ability to turn ideas into impactful business results.
- Understand the problem and propose various solutions to continuously improve our service
- Strong knowledge of responsive and interactive designs.
- Excellent communication in English & Vietnamese
Nice to have
- Proven experience in Mobile & Web service design
- Experience for designing B2B applications
- Execute the user research to the actual users
- Be able to think branding across our services
- Illustration skill is a plus
Salary & Benefit
● Attractive salary
● Salary review twice a year in January and July
● 13 month bonus
● Working time is 9:00 - 17:30 with 30 min lunch break from Monday to Friday
● Annual Leave is 12 days/year after probation period
● Working address : 18/40 Nguyen Cuu Van, Ward 17, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Only accept CVs in English
www.kamereo.vn Tổng số nhân viên: 30