International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an leading reputable law firm. Our client is seeking a highly qualified and experienced corporate lawyer to be based in Ho Chi Minh City.
The Senior Associate will work on cases in the firm’s various practice areas and legal reform consultancy projects, as well as assisting the Partners in managing a team of lawyers.
- Handling multiple legal matters simultaneously and independently;
- Responsibility for distribution of assignments, legal and non-legal, among associates/subordinates;
- Responsibility for legal end products to clients, which are legally solid and commercially viable;
- Preparing case theories and memorandums;
- Representing clients independently or alongside other attorneys in all meetings, proceedings, and negotiations;
- Performing due diligence in legal matters concerning contracts and agreements;
- Client management in consultation with Managing Partner and Senior Counsel
- Prospecting for new clients through marketing, networking, writing articles and speaking engagements;
- Participating in business development and marketing related initiatives with a view to building the practice;
- Contributing to the firm values and culture through participation in CSR, pro-bono and social activities;
- Coaching & capacity building of assistants and interns including their periodical evaluation;
- Arranging meetings, preparing minutes/reports, organizing departments events and liaison with other departments on administrative matters.