Basic Purpose of Position
- Responsible for materials continuous.
- Develops new supplies monitor current supplier performance.
- Coordinates with related department.
A. Purchasing Activities
- Place order for materials & control/expedite the arrival date of materials to meet production schedule or request from customer for assigned projects
- Be the contact points to resolve quality, delivery & all of issues of materials with suppliers for assigned projects
B. Supplier Management
- Set up or develop processes to monitor supplier’s performance & to comply with the quality management system of the company
- Take lead to improve supplier performance to scale with the growth of the business
C. Material cost Improvement
- Be responsible for targeted material cost savings of the assigned projects
- Take initiative to drive cost & cash cycle improvements on supply chains side, including but not limit to freight charges, material costs & payment terms
D. Inventory and excess stock control
- Take actions on actions messages (postpone, cancel) from weekly ERP system to minimize excess stock of raw material for assigned projects
- Build up or take initiative to deal with suppliers terms that can help the company to proactively deal with the flexible change of customer’s forecast
- Sell excess stock & negotiate to return to suppliers excess stock on hand
E. Sourcing & Bidding
- Evaluate suppliers, develop new supply sources to support the growth & flexibility of the supply chains
- Develop strategy & complete material bidding to win projects
F. Other jobs as assigned