Thank you for your interest. Due to limited resources, we can only contact suitable candidates.
The Assembly and Finish Engineer is responsible for:
- Installing, qualifying and put into operation the Assembly and Finish equipment and process.
- Implementing the process control systems and monitoring the process to detect signals and maintain it within control, so no safety or quality incident occur and performance targets are met. Monitor equipment and process indicators to reduce process variability.
- Defining maintenance procedures, training manufacturing technicians and partnering with Manufacturing to maintain the equipment with the highest standards.
- Use High Precision Maintenance methods to execute and improve preventive maintenance of the equipment. Provide basic and advance troubleshooting to manufacturing equipment including corrective and preventive maintenance.
- Coordinating, implementing and developing equipment and process improvements in regards to safety, quality and efficiency. Will use lean rules, principle and methods to determine improvement opportunities and develop solutions. Will resolve process problems by applying structured problem methodologies (Model Based Problem Solving, Lean and Statistics).
- Module critical success indicators and collaborating with other engineering functions in Mfg. process and systems improvements. Owns processing or handling equipment specification.
- Bachelor or a Master of Engineering/ Science degree in Electrical, Electronics Mechanical, Mechatronics and/or other related majors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in SMT is a must.
- Candidates with both process & equipment knowledge are preferrable:
- Familiarity with statistical data analysis techniques
- Demonstrated excellent problem-solving & project management skills
- Familiarity with semiconductor packaging and testing technologies, process and equipment would be an added advantage
- Based on business need, you may be required to work on 12 hours shift, day or night with additional benefits and compensation
- At least 2 to 15 years of related working experience
INTEL MAKES POSSIBLE THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCES OF THE FUTURE.