As a Security & Compliance Technical Specialist (TS):
You will be the technical sales leader for Security & Compliance within your account teams.
• You will drive the advancement of Security & Office 365 Advanced Compliance capabilities and support the advancement of the overall Modern Workplace portfolio, encompassing the 365 suite and Surface devices.
• You will identify leads and work with your account teams to build the business case for Security & Office 365 Advanced Compliance.
• You will be the subject matter expert on your local sales team for Intelligent Security Graph, Identity Protection, Threat Protection, Data Protection, Security Management and Office 365 Advanced Compliance; and will lead competitive strategy for Security & Compliance within your account teams.
• You will work with your account teams to obtain a strong understanding of each account’s governance and decision processes and the customer’s business & technology priorities.
You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on technology.
• You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Security & Office 365 Advanced Compliance products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
• You will lead to clear technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate Security & Office 365 Advanced Compliance sales and customer usage.
• You will own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision-making.
• You will work with partners and others at the company, as well as use our core tools, social connection tools, and AI-driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs.
You will be a vital connection and orchestration point for a variety of technical resources, by:
• Orchestrating complex solutions with internal and external partners for multiple products and services.
• Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers and helping pave the way for successful implementation.
• Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Security & Office 365 Advanced Compliance solutions.
• Shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer-centric ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
You will stay sharp, share your knowledge, and learn practices from others.
• We encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills and competitive readiness.
• Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training and articles for your domain.
• You will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within the company. We encourage thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
• Experience. 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
• Certification in Microsoft 365 Security Administration and Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer preferred.
• Certification in the following preferred: CSX, Security+, GISF, CEH, CISSP, CCSP, GSEC, CCIA, GSE, ECSA, or GISP