• Arranging schedule, make appointment with partner and Customer. Note and remind the calendar at the last time of day and every day in early morning to CEO.
• On behalf of CEO work with partner, Customer via email/make phone call to communicate the relate in works as assign
• Receive and review all documents from various departments and process to CEO’s approval.
• Arranging meeting, prepare documents, inform to relevant divisions meeting information. Contact and confirm to partners: date, time, meetings whom if it is external meeting and inform for Board of Director. Welcome guests and inform CEO of the presence of guest. Attend meetings take note or make meeting minutes and write reports.
• Supporting on procedure of oversea/domestic business trips for CEO and the Board of Director (such as booking air ticket/ hotel, looking for distancing information from the airport to hotel and customers `s office, how to get to the places during business trip abroad, the weather in where is coming… conduct the finance processing for advance and payment…)
• Receive information assigned, creating announcements, letter paper… release and inform to involve departments, follow up and report implement result.
• Communicate directions of the CEO to other relevant departments; receive feedback for CEO.
• Management and storage of documents related to CEO.
Desirable Background & Experience:
• Must be fluent in English.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills
• Minimum 3 year of experiences supporting C-level Executives.
• Sufficient skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point for presenting,
e-mailing and reporting purposes.
Desirable Character & Skills
• Gender: Female
• Honest, detail-oriented, and awareness of responsibility.
• Emotional maturity
• Ability to work overtime frequently and work under high pressure.
• Punctuality, sense of timeline and orders/priorities.
Tổng số nhân viên: 1.000-4.999