The technical sales representative is responsible for maintaining and developing business with the existing customers in the area as well as locating and selling to new outlets:
- Acquires a thorough working knowledge of all products and applications as well as develops all necessary professional selling skills.
- Maintains and develops relations with customers and provides them with commercial and technical service as well as promotes goodwill of the organization.
- Identifies key customers and keeps the up-to-date records of all customers and prospective customers.
- Plans the itinerary and customers’ visits and reports in advance to supervisor/manager on a weekly basis.
- Responds to all customers’ problems on products, delivery, documents, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemicals or related fields is a must
- At least 3 year experience in sales of binder (resin/adhesives)/ additives/ pigment for water-based products, OR in R&D or Technical positions of water-based products manufacturing companies; specialized in decor application is a plus
- Good networking with customers in painting/ ink manufacturing industry is an advantage
- Good in English (verbal and written) and good at computer skill (internet & MS Office)
- Enthusiastic and service minded
13th month salary
Performance - bonus base