- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Participate in requirement analysis, implementation, code review, unit test, test, and deployment process.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- At least 2 years experience in Mobile Development, especially React Native
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle (include but not limited to designing architecture, building, handle provisioning profile and certificates, testing and deploying)
- Experience in developing iOS, Android app by React Native
- Must have strong knowledge of mobile app testing tools (unit and integration testing)
- Good knowledge in Web development (Rest API, websocket...)
- Published mobile apps in Google Play, App Store is a plus
- Logic thinking and understanding of business logic
http://wacontre.com/vi/ Number of employees: 50