Responsible for researching for the Vietnam market and following up on our customers.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call/meet on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Gather current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Serve customers by pushing products and meeting customer needs.
- Service existing accounts obtains orders for HQ with following the pricing calculation given by HQ
-Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Report results to HQ: Call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.