The QHSSE Executive is in charge of implementing, monitoring all confirmed standards around Quality, Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE) and Dangerous Goods for Contract Logistics services in the Southern Vietnam.
- Develop and implement QMS program (including ISO & other defined standards) for the Contract Logistics services in the Northern Vietnam.
- Train employees in implementing all QA standards; ensure all employees are following guidelines for QA follow-up procedures.
- Ensure that a document control procedure is adopted to approve, review and update. all changes to critical documents within the scope of the Quality Management System.
- Undertake regular internal/external and process audits of the QMS.
- Quality monthly reporting to the Quality Manager
Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE)
- Responsible for the local implementation and management of HSSE standards and procedures
- Arrange staff training about HSSE and ensure that training records are kept.
- Arrange HSSE audits on a regular basis as well as spot checks at irregular intervals.
- Including warehouse activities and subcontractors
- Improve and enhance HSSE procedures, measures and systems.
- HSSE monthly reporting to Country HSSE Manager
- HSE - TORCH Reporting for the North Sites (Quarterly, Annually)
- Arrange HSSE audits on a regular basis as well as assessment on HSSE legal compliance.
- Conduct checking on the transport of dangerous goods and ensure all licenses.
- Make recommendations and submissions of reports to Country HSSE Manager to improve and enhance security procedures, measures and systems.
- Implementation of a Crisis Management Plan for Northern Sites.
- Assist local authorities related to QHSSE when required.