Manage Part and product evaluation, develop quality plan, leading customer complaint/product/process quality issue analysis and improvement. Promote Good Manufacturing Practice into supplier/manufacturer’s production line. Drive product and process continuous improvement.
Ensure the implementation of PSI (pre-shipment inspection) inspection in accordance with the standards of each model has been established.
Perform and follow the steps to inspect and monitor the loading containers process.
- Qualified education from mechanism, electronic, automation, industries and has at least one year working in manufacturing of above areas at QA/QC.
- Able to read drawing
- Knowing/using measurement equipment such as caliper, micrometer, height gauge, microscope (preferable optical machine, CMM,..)
- Strong quality mindset, discipline and follow requirement strictly
- Prepare appearance limit samples for PSI Inspectors and supplier/manufacturer QA.
- Coordinate Supplier Change Request process between Supplier and TTI Engineering.
- Identify, Develop and Track SPC and process capability studies (Cpk) on critical processes at supplier.
- Ensure proper documentation of Corrective / Preventive Action and supporting documents from suppliers are formally documented on TTI QA records.
- Certify suppliers and their QA staff by provide training regarding TTI Product specification, engineering requirements and Pre-shipment standards.
- Collaborate improvements with engineering or project team regarding product design and tooling to ensure effective methods of production.
- Support and provide solutions on engineering design changes that would improve supplier / manufacturer’s capability, yield, Productivity and capacity.
- Conduct Pre-shipment Audit based on Inspection Checklists and Standards.
- Diligently support superior on any ad hoc assignments and delegation