1) To assist QA/QC Executive in the management of in-plant quality control activities, Pest Control .
2) Training of all QC operators, QC leader and hygiene training for factory employees.
3) Verify of all the records related to food safety and quality systems on time
4) To monitor all the planned food safety and quality control activities are being carried out effectively.
5) To supervise the quality control subordinates to ensure all the planned inspection activities are carried out as per plan.
6) Ensure all the non-conforming products are identified and segregated.
7) To assist QA/QC Executive in preparation of external audits, in planning and coordinating the internal HACCP and quality audits
8) To assist QA/QC Executive in preparation of plant wide equipment calibration.
9) Responsible to verify the conformity of products requirement/specification prior production run.
10) Any other duties as instructed by Manager above
1) Education: Diploma / Degree in Food Science and technology or related discipline.
2) Experience: Minimum 3 years working experience in QA field preferably in food related industry.
3) Technical skills: Supervisory skills, management skills, solving problem skill, team work skill, coaching skill
4) Computer skills : MS- Office applications ( Excel and Word, power point )
5) Interpersonal skills: Good communication in Vietnamese.
6) Language: English Communication ( speaking , writing , listening and reading)
7) Training acquired: ISO, HACCP, GMP, 5S , OSHA and HALAL, food safety and process improvement tools, ISO 14001 related training
ayambrand.com.vn Number of employees: 100-120