- Establish the total quality management system from incoming materials to final product that ensure the quality of product meets the customer’s requirements.
- Write the key procedures, train staffs on these procedures and ensure the implementation is verifed by comprehensive internal audit plan.
- Establish quality handbooks in level of components, fnished goods, and ensure they are trained and visualized on the shop floors.
- Conduct frequent quality calibration for QC, FC and Production.
- Perform to audits weekly – monthly, depending on the external audit plan or required from other improvement projects.
- Plan and participate in customer on-site audits.
- Supervise, monitor, and follow up on corrective and preventive actions for internal and external audits.
- Report findings in internal audits to Board of Directors and follow up on corrections of non-performances with relevant production units.
- Conduct internal audit to make sure all technical/quality documents are up-to-date in VMDN organization.
- Analyze the quality data from inline inspection, final inspection and customers’ feedback to propose strategic quality plan with the aim of continuously improving overall quality output and system.
- Read and fully understand the customers’ requirements on quality management system/process control/product quality standard and Viet My Dong Nai Joint Stock Company organize the training and deployment on those requirements to relevant departments.
- Proactively conduct product risk assessment (DFMEA and PFMEA) with relevant departments.
- Participate in product quality review meeting with customers when needed.
- Ensure pre-SOP readiness for the success of new products for strategic customers.
- Lead CAPA projects including preparation, follow-up, implementation.
- Coordinate all quality improvement project meetings and present or lead presentations for project status reviews as needed
- Facilitate and maintain records of all internal and external communications relevant to assigned projects including meeting minutes.
- Monitor and present project quality performance at periodic project review meetings.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal and external customers through effective and timely communication.
- Prepare monthly report to superior/BOD for major/critical QMS issues and propose an action plan to correct them.
- Prepare quality management review on quarterly basic.
- Implement other works as requested by superior/BOD and commit to take actions with agreed timelines.
*Working hour: from Monday to Friday (7:30 to 16:15) and can be flexible.
*Transportation: HCM, Binh Duong and Bien Hoa to factory
* Other benefit: 13th salary bonus, performance & company profit bonus, health care insurance.