- Qualifications : Graduate / Post Graduate preferably with Science or coffee or Food chemistry
- Education Level / Additional Skills: Professionally Qualified, Coffee cupping specialist / Q grading certification – Green coffee grading and origins understanding.
- Years of relevant experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance function, Customer management, Customized blend preparations and process knowledge of Green and Soluble coffee and other geography or origin requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude Required for this position:
- Excellent Numeric Ability, 7 tools SPC, Computer, Analytical Skills and food safety knowledge.
- Demonstrate sound planning, focused priorities, innovativeness and motivation
- Good Inter personal as well as Intra personal skills
- Assertive and energetic,
- Emanate role model behavior and exhibit team based work culture.
- Drive Innovations at all levels supporting customers.
- Drive for results
- Negotiation and persuading Skills
- Excellent of food safety and experience in set up and implement food safety for the coffee manufacturer.
Environment & Working Conditions:
- Ensure a safe working environment and traceability in supply chain.
- Provide food safety training to all the employees.
- Assure strong leadership role in implementing standards to enhance customer satisfaction.
Travelling Required for this Position: available if required