* Safety, Food safety & Sustainability
- Executes/operates utilities in a safe & hygiene way
- Executes all maintenance jobs in utilities safely and OTIF.
- Makes equipment safe to work on and guards safety during work.
- Basic safety and operation checks.
* Operation Tasks
- Executes/operates utility work according to required quality specifications.
- Operates and controls utilities equipment to provide uninterrupted resource supply to production at optimum level of performance.
- Monitor and analyze parameters of utility processes, record into logbook.
- Identifies anomalies and tags.
- Executes troubleshooting not able to be done by production operators out of office hour, escalate to maintenance technician after 15 mins.
* Maintenance Tasks
- Executes all AM and PM work of Utilities work orders
- Continues and follows up on breakdown analysis
* Organization, Interfaces & People Management
- To communicate and cooperate with maintenance technician to troubleshoot all production machine errors out of office hour
- To cooperate with production shift leader to ensure the continuity and quality of utility supply.
- Report and escalate to Utility Team Leader or Engineering Manager.
- Sustain 5S in Utility area
- Continues and follows up on breakdown analysis RCFA
- Monitor utility asset performance.
- To be on shift rotation to support production
- To undertake other jobs assigned by Utility Team Leader or Engineering Manager.