Position: Production General Manager (Working At VSIP Quang Ngai)
Job Code: 52178
<Number of employees : 2000 >
<Report Line :
• Direct Report: Factory Manager
• Indirect report: Production Headquarter (PHQ) >
<Team Member: 500 persons>
<Number of Subordinates: 500 persons >
<Products: optical products served for different industries such as electronics, imaging, healthcare and other >
<Clients: Consumers >
<Saturday Working: every other week >
***Planning / Budgeting:
- Use and monitor revenue and expenses in the factory in accordance with financial regulations of Head Quarter.
- Set up production plans monthly, quarterly and yearly according to the strategic orientation of the company.
- Implementing, directing and managing production activities in accordance to the approved plan / norm.
- Ensure completion of the production plan / targets
- Promote the development and implementation of work plans for each department.
- Focus on target of cost reduction yearly
- Planning the production schedule of the factory to ensure the product quality, quantity and time requirements. Manage and supervise the entire production process.
- Responsible for driving the production to achieve and surpass profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the manufacturing.
- Approve and ensure standards / quality for the design of the production equipment system
- Be present in time to deal with accidents / disputes arising at the factory and promptly take steps to prevent / remedy the damages to the plant, the company and the employees.
- Inspect and supervise all activities at the production to promptly detect any incidents / errors (existing or potential) that cause or threaten to cause damage to production / property / people at the factory. Simultaneously, immediately report to the top management on these incidents / errors.
- Checking, assessing and reporting monthly to Factory Manager on the production situation, labor efficiency, production process and abnormalities (if any) at the factory
- Establish mechanisms, policies, regulations and procedures in accordance with the company system.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety and good operation of the fire prevention and fighting system, labor safety, machinery, production lines, mechanical systems and tools of the factory.
- Maintain and improve the quality management system in order to reduce defect rate of the product and increase the efficiency of the use of materials, machinery and human resources.
- In personnel - administration
- Assure manpower plan matching with production demand and high productivity, build the productivity quota of employees under sections
- Allocate KPIs for all staff
- Monitor and supervise tasks performance in comparison with budget and targets. Assess the staff’s performance periodically.
- Working Time: 2,000–3,000USD
- Monthly Salary: 8:00-16:45(Monday - Saturday - Off on 2nd and 4th Saturday monthly)