The new campus of the Vietnamese - German University is planned to be Vietnam's most modern campus in terms of design, but also in terms of its facilities that will create an ideal learning and working environment for students, lecturers and staff alike. Covering a total area of 50 hectares, the new campus will be located 40km from Ho Chi Minh City, in the New Urban area of My Phuoc, Thoi Hoa Commune, Ben Cat District in Binh Duong Province.
The Project is funded by the World Bank loan and Vietnamese government’s counterpart fund, started in 2011 and will be completed in November 2020.
To assist the Vietnamese - German University Project Management Unit (VMU), we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in the position of Procurement Officer.
1. Type of contract: Time-based contract
2. Contract period: 12 months (Contract can be renewed based on the performance results and recommendations from supervisor until the completion of the project in November 2020).
3. Responsibilities: The main responsibility is to implement all procurement tasks; to supervise the quality of procurement and the quality of procured goods and services. This position will include, but is not limited to the following:
VGU supports lifelong learning of its employees by means of personnel development and training.
Training programs, develop human resources suitable to the job.
-13th month salary
- 24h medical care, bonuses in Teacher day, Tet…, uniform allowance and other benefits will be following to the Vietnam Law and the university's regulations.
- A daily shuttle bus will be offered for VGU staff between HCMC and Binh Duong campus.
Employees are entitled to annual leave of 12 days (pro-rated for in-completed year); Public holidays are typically off as it occurs also as per Vietnamese Labor Code.
www.vgu.edu.vn Number of employees: 150