✓ Key Responsibilities
❖ Responsible for implementation and roll out of maintenance
systems. Ensures integrity and sustainability of equipment
and processes through conducting audits and process checks
and initiating corrective action where required.
❖ Instrumental with aligning the SAP PM architecture with the
Maintenance processes in alignment with PM Master Plan.
❖ Developing Maintenance Mixes and schedules with the
deliberate implementation of Fast Tracc RCM (FMEA)
initiative and VED classification of wear parts.
❖ Owner of Failure root cause analysis process and continuous
improvement of maintenance schedules.
❖ Custodian and auditor of all maintenance processes and
disciplined utilization of SAP PM.
❖ Manage Direct reports
✓ Other responsibilities
❖ Exercise responsible and professional behavior at all
times and positively representing the Company.
❖ Ensure high standards of professional presentation and
❖ Be flexible in your job function and perform any other
reasonable duties and responsibilities which may be
assigned to you, including redeployment to other
department/areas if required, in order to meet business
demands and guest service needs.
❖ Respond to changes in the Supply Chain Function as
dictated by the industry and Company.
❖ Education & Experience
• Diploma Mechatronics with a minimum of 6-year
experience in a high speed FMCG manufacturing
plant OR Degree Mechatronics with 4-year
experience in a High speed FMCG manufacturing
• Electrical /Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineer is
❖ Language: English
• Supervision skills: 2 years & smoothly reading
engineering drawings & document.
• Auto Cad 2D/3D, Computer Literacy MS Office, Visual
• SAP PM Super User with following certificates ( or
• RCA / FMEA analysis expert
• EXIM / TPM or Advanced maintenance management
• Significant experience with packaging equipment
• Project Management
• Problem Solving Skills 5Why, End State analysis
• BEC approached & clearance mindset thinking.
Tổng số nhân viên: 2000-2200