1. Manage capacity planning, scheduling, warehousing, shipping.
2. Coordinate with the HQs in US on capacity planning and demand fulfillment.
3. Ensures effective employee relations. Resolves employee issues through problem resolution.
4. Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
5. Manages departmental performance measures including continuous improvement tools and provides regular progress reports to manager.
6. Works with other departments to improve company policies and procedures.
7. Provides employee coaching and development. Responsible for completing personal professional development plan
§ Four-year university degree required
§ Fluent English – Written and Spoken
§ More than 5-8 year experience in related field, of which, at least 3 years at supervision or managerial position
§ Work experience in MNCs is preferred
3. Skills and Abilities
§ Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
§ Planning: an ability to think ahead and prepare action plan to achieve results at a macro level
§ Project Management
§ Must be able to improve working conditions (safety, quality, productivity, cost) and increase subordinates’ skills and capabilities
§ Measure and control performance goals and standards
§ Strong interpersonal and communication skills
§ Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations
§ Problem analysis and resolution
§ Quality orientation and attention to detail
§ Systems and continuous improvement orientation
§ Inventory management
§ Product and process knowledge
§ Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
§ Team player
§ Strong analytical skills
§ Thorough understanding of Office applications
§ Develop and maintain standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and performance management
Tổng số nhân viên: 100-499