A. General purpose of the position: Mục đích chung của vị trí này
- Provide accurate information/ report ontime based on data processing, analysis or calculation.
B. Key duties and responsibilities/ Nhiệm vụ và trách nhiệm chính:
Patient Finance Officer will be responsible for key responsibilities among the following tasks
- Update doctors' information from HR, Liaison to get enough all necessary data for ABR.
- ABR calculation. ABR announcement after getting approval from line director
- Provide ABR summary or analysis as requested by management
Provide periodically financial reports and ad-hoc reports with analysis and recommendation
- Insurance report
- Analysis OT Report
- Membership report
- Medical Equipment Investment: Monitor, update and analyze financial result
- Adhoc report or analysis as requested by managers.
Manage costing & pricing of services, packages and inventory
- Inventory: Monitor, check and update. Notify item having big change in price
- Services: Costing - calculate and update price for new medical services / packages
- Maintenance master file costing of packages and services
- Update price change on Orion
- Price benchmarking
Back-up Quotation & Social Insurance
Other tasks requested by line management
1. Qualification/ Trình độ chuyên môn: University degree. Major in acounting/ finance is an advancetage.
2. Experience/ Kinh nghiệm: Have at least 3 years work for foreign company
3. Skills and knowledge/ Kiến thức và kỹ năng:
4. Foreign language(s)/ Ngoại ngữ: Good in English
www.fvhospital.com Number of employees: 1000