Executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a multinational Digital Heath company expanding their business in Vietnam.
Our client is seeking for a Partnership Manager with strong experience in building relationships with KOLs as doctors and hospital decisionmakers. This position is based in HCMC.
· Develop relationships with partners (Doctors, Head of Hospital Department, Hospital Directors/Vice Directors).
· Forecast business growth, track, and analyze existing relationships with our partners, as well as identify further areas of opportunity for growth by finding new value propositions through our client’s portfolio.
· Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients, resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or knowledge in Medical field
· At least 4 years of experience in account management (Hospitals, Medical Associations)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
· Experience in providing solutions based on customer needs and client management