To assess the understanding and compliance to MOVI (Vietnam) policies and procedures; and preparing recommendations to strengthen operational procedures, training as well as processes to mitigate material risks facing the organization.
· Support delivery of the 3-LOD Operational Risk Management Framework through the delivery of the annual Self-Inspection and Controls Assurance Program
- Proactively plan, execute and report self-inspection and control assurance activities, so the annual work plan is delivered on time and to the required Head Office and Local standards.
- Complete and deliver on time high quality written reports. Written material should be clear, concise, informative, readable, logically structured and well argued.
- Support Risk Profile maintenance such as tying back control weaknesses found by assurance activities to risk profile and ensure businesses and support functions are aware of such changes.
- Work with the business and/or support functions to ensure that the countermeasures are fit for purpose and that the controls are designed and performing effectively and can demonstrate coverage of the following assertions – completeness, accuracy and timeliness.
- Track and monitor countermeasures and ensure timeliness of the implementation of recommendations with appropriate level of escalation and governance.
- Deliver periodic training on recommendations on strengthen local procedures as well as processes to mitigate risk.
· Assist with managing Risk in Change and Transformation Project Risks
- Development of relationships with business through effective advisory work with key stakeholders.
- Assess the impact of new or changes to internal polices and frameworks and communicate to business/functions as required.
- Support in developing and updating polices to ensure alignment as required.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and provide recommendations and insight to the business/function/Management.
- Support with coordinating and preparing for any relevant Committee meetings and associated minutes.
- Prepare various periodic and adhoc risk reports and presentations in a complete, timely and accurate manner as required.
- Develop and maintain sound knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
· Comply with all operational risk duties as specified in the company’s policies and guidelines
· Support change management projects and drive continuous improvement
· Become a trusted team player on reporting and analyzing trends for Risk division