- University Graduate, major in Information Technology.
- English certificate at least level B.
- IT technical analysis and programming: at least 3 years.
- Good knowledge of an objective oriented language Java
- Good skill at Web API, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework.
- Good experience on SOAP, RESTful Web Services.
- Good skill at MS SQL Server programming (stored procedure, function, job, trigger, view).
- Good skill in database design, database management, particularly MS SQL.
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- Programming skill.
- Communication skill.
- Analysis skill.
- Team work spirit.
Internal interface : All company employee. Particularly in Operations Division, Agency Administration Department, and Financial Division will be internal clients of this jobholder.
External Interface : External contacts will include software vendor and consultants.
- Multi task projects, enhancements and production issues to progress concurrently, manage conflicts the resource and time schedule, amongst the various demands.
- The fast growing information technology, demands the jobholder to keep up to date with ever-changing knowledge and skills.
- Work under high pressure.