Function: Manage safe stock level at Warehouse & Stores
· Tracking and expediting orders by working on system to ensure goods are shipping on time and lead-times are correct and accurate.
· Plan on a daily basis for shipment of Product to the Stores/Depots as per the specified levels.
· Daily review and analysis of store needs: Push extra product needed based on sales, adjustreplenishment levels as needed, suggest stock balancing4.Ensure a proper Store/Depot allocation.
· For new products set proper Stock standards plan at Store/Depot level and allocate properly.
· Set Store/Depot wise Stock standards at SKU level.
· While working with DC ensure goods are flowing on proper tracks.
· Additional special projects and reporting as needed.
· Bring to the immediate attention of the Manager in respect of daily targets & the action required in orderto meet the target.
Function: Follow up orders from B2B customers
· Tracking and expediting orders to ensure goods are shipping on time and lead-times are correct and accurate.
· Follow up the returns (if any).
Other function :
Other tasks according to job requirements and assigned by superiors
Functional knowledge & experience:
- Experience working in supermarkets is an advantage
- Proficient counts, charged
-Good Task & Time management
- Communication Skills
- Problem solving Skills
Education: bachelor degree or colleage
Seniority: 2 year experience in similar position or in retail, supermarket, homeline field
Language: English language is an advantage
Office skills: Prioritized if be able to use Word, Excel
Attitude: Quick, calm, careful, ready to serve customers, good apperance
*Quyền lợi khác:
https://www.facebook.com/Homebrands.tuyendung Tổng số nhân viên: 100-499