1. Closely work with related departments to ensure JIT of MRO purchase items
2. Developing new vendors to reduce MRO purchasing cost
3. Continuously monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance
4. Monitoring delivery times to ensure they are on time.
5. Responsible for Supply / Demand Alignment, Material Replenishment and Supplier Performance
6. Responsible for providing a monthly purchasing report to Department head if any
7. Work on MRO purchasing item analysis to identify cost saving possibility
8. Coordinate with Maintenance/Productions for availability of critical items of spare part, consumables
9. Support & help other team members of problem solving related technical of machines, spare parts, consumables
10. Works on various projects and teams to improve quality, productivity, cost, and safety.
11. Sharing best practices to other buyers for professional purchasing
12. Performs other related jobs as assigned by the department Head / Manager
- Four-year university degree or similar level of knowledge and experience
- Good English skill both speaking and writing
- 3-5 years experience in purchasing position in international companies
- 3-5 years in buying machineries, spare parts, mechanical & electrical (M&E) items
3. Knowledge of:
§ Technical and equipment purchase.
§ Product and process knowledge
§ International purchasing
** We have car pick up at HOM ( Q3, Q12, Binh Thanh, Thu Duc) Binh Duong & Bien Hoa - Dong Nai
wanekcareer.com Number of employees: 10000 nhân viên