Clas Ohlson is a Swedish retail company established by Clas Ohlson in 1918. Their mission is to help and inspire people to improve their everyday life by offering smart, simple, practical solutions at attractive prices. Today Clas Ohlson is one of the strongest retail brands in the Nordics with 232 stores in 4 countries as well as online sales in 5 countries. Clas Ohlson has a turnover of over 85 MEUR and employs over 5,000 employees.
Clas Ohlson has defined Vietnam as their next location for their new sourcing hub and is therefore looking for a flexible, driven, service-minded and well-structured young talent with high future potential to join the team.
- To purchase goods per the guidance of the sourcing manager following established purchasing policies and procedures to optimize price and total cost, without jeopardizing sustainability (CSR) and quality
- Source new suppliers that meet the company requirements on price, sustainability, quality standards, and lead time.
- Perform assessments and audits on new suppliers and prepare them for working with Clas Ohlson following the company policies and SOPs.
- Prepare samples to be reviewed by the PMs and other stakeholders.
- Follow up orders with vendors, and internal parties to ensure Headquarters’ satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Cost savings negotiations
- Resolve conflicts between buyers and factories, e.g. delivery delay
- Assist in the Product Development process to ensure products meet Headquarters’ quality and budget requirements
- Maintain strong business relationships with vendors for product development and production
- Evaluate vendors' capability and keep track of vendors' performance
- Follow up on CSR policy and coach suppliers
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
WHAT CLAS OHLSON CAN OFFER
- Unlimited development possibilities
- International exposure
- Opportunity to work for one of the Nordics strongest retail brands
- Scandinavian work environment
- Transparent and attractive conditions of employment
If you meet the qualifications and believe that you can contribute, please apply to us no later than 18 April 2021. We advise you to apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed continuously.